The kitchen, wherever it is, in the house, at the cottage, in the apartment, must necessarily be equipped with water and sewer pipes. At the first stage of creating a kitchen or its major repairs, plumbing works are carried out. Water supply is required for almost all equipment, ranging from washing machines, water heaters and dishwashers, the installation of a sink does not cost more than one full repair in the kitchen. At the good at plumber Singapore you will be having the essential options.
The right Plumbing
For plumbing work, it is advisable to invite specialists, for example, the company service, since water is required to install water meters, and the cost of installing a water meter in housing is cheaper than a private trader. However, knowledge of the basics of planning and conducting sanitary operations in the kitchen can help any owner of the living quarters to achieve good results while carrying out their own restoration of the kitchen.
This article will list a few tips for organizing and conducting sanitary operations in the kitchen:
- Organize the water supply so that the kitchen was independent of the bathroom.If you have a sanitary closet, make a common collector for the kitchen room and install separate faucets. In a common collector, install the “risers” for sewer and water pipes. If you cannot mount the collector, place separate valves specifically on the water pipe for the kitchen.
- Locking valves must be installed separately for all household appliances in the kitchen that use tap water.
- Only use ball valves when installing the water supply. The service life of such valves is very long, since they do not have internal rubber gaskets. In places of threaded connections for water pipes, use a sanitary tape with paste. This will protect the pipeline from leaks for the entire service life of the pipe.
- Connecting the drainage of domestic sewage to the siphon for kitchen sinks (read the instructions for household machines) use plumbing metal clamps to seal joints from leaks.
- Install on the drain, non-return valve, (provided that the outlet of drainage pipes from household machines is connected directly to the sewer), then it blocks the sewage from the sewer pipe into the household machine.
- If you cannot connect the non-return valve to the domestic appliance drain, connect an S-shaped bending hose on the drain connection, which prevents sewage from getting into the washing machine. With the good at plumbing services you will find the perfect deals now.
- Can as a replacement for S-shaped bend, connect the draining drain hose for dishwashers at a level of 400 mm, and for washing machines at a level of 600 mm. from the floor
When connecting household appliances, always use new drainage hoses to drain drains. Siphon in the kitchen in the kitchen is better, too, replaced with a new one. The main drainage outlet must be cleaned with hot running water before disconnecting it from the general sewerage system.